ERC funded postdoc positions available!
We are looking for motivated postdocs with experience in organoid technologies and/or computational biology with an emphasis on the analysis of large scale transcriptomic or imaging data.
A strong publication record and excellent communication skills in English are required.
Please send a letter of scientific interest along with your CV and publication list to Mina (email@example.com)
Research technician position available to work on human pluripotent stem cells and neuromuscular organoids.
Stem cell technologist to work on the large scale production of human brain and neuromuscular organoids.
Postdocs interested to join the lab are welcome to discuss potential projects and fellowship applications*.
Please send a letter of scientific interest along with your CV and publication list to Mina (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* EMBO: http://www.embo.org/funding-awards/fellowships/long-term-fellowships#eligibility
* FEBS: https://www.febs.org/our-activities/fellowships/long-term-fellowships/guidelines-for-febs-long-term-fellowships/
* HFSP: https://www.hfsp.org/funding/hfsp-funding/postdoctoral-fellowships
* Marie-Curie: https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/actions/individual-fellowships_en
Applicants interested to join the lab should apply through the:
MDC PhD Program
Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin - PhD fellowships
Master students with relevant background may apply to perform their Master thesis in the lab.
Please send your CV, motivation letter and contact details of 1 referee to Mina (email@example.com)
Please note that we currently do not have any positions available for internships!
* Please send all your documents in English.